Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GRETCHEN FASHION PICK OF THE DAY!!!.....Local Designer

Its been a while.... and for good reason. But, I would like to return to the blogging with STYLE as one would say. So, this amazing stylist whom I've grown to know named Gretchen Mitchell is the SHHHHHHHH... when it comes to styling and finding some of the dopest designer pieces, vintage and more to add to your wardrobe. And when I hear her say ," Liv, you gotta check this piece I found you!". I'm all ears. Yep, just listening to my look! So, anything that she finds... I'm going to share! We call it the "POPOFF!" Check below where to buy:
Wear to buy: Carey Scott, local desgner, Custom cuffs, bracelets,clutches and hand bags. Made with all natural leather goods. Contact: 503.227.1431 971.207.3082 (special Orders) Orders and request are encouraged!



 BUY @ The Dapper Cap Portland, Oregon 503.719.5509


 SUPPORT LOCAL!


 Liv Warfield

No comments:

Post a Comment