Saturday, March 12, 2011

Popoff on the wrist!!





Ok, ok... This is sooo cute! Old broken vintage jewelry recreated into an amazing braclet/cuff. Hand made by S'more in Peoria,IL This cutie, blinded out sensation can be worn with everything. Again, these are all hand made. My mom, "Bessie", as cute as can be told me about this little thrift shop I might like back home and long behold in this cute little house... Looks like a small town shop where I went to get my penny candy as a child....... I walked in.... and was taken back by such beautiful earring, purses, cuffs she recreated using nothing but  vintage pieces !
Call S'mores Couture call them!
These are one of a kind!
 309 243 8300

Pssst.... to all my online shoppers:  Check this out for some dope seperates for your wardrobe

http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=HONEYBROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment